SKINWORK is an exciting new treatment-led independent beauty brand in the retail and professional market. An exciting opportunity to join the team as we grow, offer clients skin-changing results, launch new products, treatments and technologies.
A professional, driven and organised candidate is required to join the team in the position of Skin Coach.
Delivering SKINWORK treatments to the highest standard, ensuring clients achieve optimum skin results through your advice and home care recommendations, ensuring systems are followed to maintain the smooth running of the Soho Skin Care Studio.
SKIN COACH RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering SKINWORK treatments to the highest standard
- Ensuring clients achieve optimum results through your HOMEWORK recommendations
- Achieving your business KPIs, specifically in terms of rebookings, retail percentage, average client revenue
- Focused on developing a regular clientele through the building of your profile, recommendations and other initiatives
- Helping to grow the SKINWORK business overall at Alex Eagle Studio and beyond through implementing marketing initiatives as directed/ representing SKINWORK at events
- Contributing business development and marketing ideas to team brainstorms and meetings
- Ensuring skin care and industry knowledge up to date as per provided information
- Following all SKINWORK team operational protocols ie. opening / closing / processing of payments / monitoring of phonecalls / emails / securing correct client details / stock counts / consumables counts / merchandising of stock / maintaining cleanliness of rooms and studio / consultations / prescriptions / reviewing your target daily/ reviewing team email daily / reviewing team daily task list
- A positive attitude, inspiring all team members to maintain high standards and maximise revenues by doing so yourself