Trainee Personal Trainer
Are you a passionate fitness enthusiast who dreams of becoming a Personal Trainer?
Would you like to launch your career with one of the UK's most prestigious health and fitness clubs?
David Lloyd Clubs are one of the UK's most respected names in the fitness industry and are searching for energetic and ambitious individuals who are serious about launching an exciting career as a Personal Trainer and are offering exciting opportunities to join the David Lloyd Clubs family.
To help David Lloyd Clubs engage recently qualified talent they have partnered with us here at The Training Room to help inexperienced candidates gain the qualifications they need to become gym-floor ready before matching them to available opportunities across their nationwide clubs.
Our course will ensure you become Level 3 qualified in as little as 5 weeks following which you will receive guaranteed interviews as part of our 3-year career support plan.
David Lloyd Clubs boast more than 100 sites across the country as well some of the finest facilities - including tennis courts, restaurants and exquisite gym spaces. With their desirable member base and incredible employee benefits, it's easy to see why they have been voted one of the top 30 best big companies to work for.
You will achieve the following qualifications and certificates:
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
- Learn how to plan gym-based exercise
- Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
- Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Learn about programming personal training with clients
- Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
And your choice of 1 of the following
- The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
- The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
- The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
Successful applicants with David Lloyd Clubs will benefit from:
- Full uniform
- Holiday pay for personal training delivered
- Access to state-of-the-art facilitates
- Access to membership base to build Personal Training business
- Training Academy offering advanced qualifications and continuous development
- 50% off food and beverages at David Lloyd Clubs sites
- 40% off all products within the club
- Free membership to the club
- Free membership for a family member or friend - subject to passing a 3-month probationary period
- 1-2-1 support from a Fitness Manager to support a growing client base
- 6 monthly personal development plans (PDPs)
Click Apply and we'll be in touch to answer any questions you might have.
We look forward to hearing from you