Welcome to Cutters
Cutters is the Nordic region's fastest growing hairdressing chain and we are constantly looking for more hairdressing stars for our team. We invest in our employees both socially and developmentally, and offer great career opportunities. At Cutters you will have a main salon you work in, but you will have the opportunity to move around from time to time should you wish. Work in various salons, in other cities, and sometimes even in other countries. Cutters Global!
About the role
Fancy being a part of a fantastic, fast growing evolution of Hairdressers? The Cutters family are expanding, and we want YOU!
Here at Cutters we are looking to recruit individual stylists who are seeking an exciting opportunity to progress within the hair industry internationally with a professional and engaging approach to work.
We focus on customer service and exceptional client interaction. Ensuring every client is as in love with their cut just as much as our passionate stylist.
Our guest’s requirements come first in return we reward our staff with the exciting earning potential packages and career progression over the Nordic regions which in themselves boast incredibly stunning views and an exceptional way of life.
Can we tempt you with (the good stuff!), here’s what we offer:
- Fantastic earning potential with industry-leading uncapped commission structure. (Work Less, Earn More!).
- Work everywhere: At Cutters, you will have a main salon you work at, but you will even be able to move around from time to time; work in other salons, in other cities, and sometimes even in other countries. Cutters is going global!
- Support from fixed employment with close follow-up from management and employees.
- Be part of exhilarating social and professional events showcasing your skills.
- International career opportunities to take your services globally.
- Continuous career evolution and personal development within our Academy lessons via online, videos, courses and in-store trainers.
- Welcoming you into the Cutters family we will endeavour help you gain suitable links and leads to find accommodation within the city enabling you to settle in as promptly as possible.
- Our local team will be on hand to welcome you to the country and provide you with the location knowledge. With their expertise you’ll gain information regarding working papers, permits, typical living costs and other essentials.
Who you are:
- A confident stylist with a can do attitude (no cut too big or too small!).
- Exceptional attention to detail, a perfectionist in all aspects of hair cutting/styling.
- Someone who can adapt to new and exciting challenges.
- Reliable and punctual ensuring a proficient approach to personal appearance.
- Interact with guests with the upmost professionalism.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment effectively under pressure.
- Be motivated to be part of a successful brand.
- Outgoing and approachable in social situations.
- Going above and beyond exceeding client expectations.
- Be passionate and strive for success.
- Work in a young, dynamic and social environment with one of the coolest hair salon brands in Europe.
- Fluent in Norwegian or English is essential.
- Essential: Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing (or industry equivalent EQF Level 3)
- Desirable: Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing (or industry equivalent EQF Level 4)
About the employer
Cutters is Sweden's most innovative and fastest growing hairdressing concept. Our hair salons are amongst the most visited in the whole country. Thrillingly we get an abundance of attention from the media and customers. With our continual expansion, we are looking for inspiring and dedicated people who want to work with us! With some brilliant development opportunities for the right person within the Cutters family. We have ambitious plans for the future in Sweden and internationally which is enormously exhilarating for us.
Work less, earn more! Join our team today.
Apply for Hairdresser - Sweden
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly