Spa Therapist for Luxury Spa
Full time Spa Therapist - West Sussex
This stunning spa is nestled away in West Sussex countryside allowing a country escape from the hustle and bustle of every day life! Magnificent gardens line the 19th century Manor. Guests take a relaxing swim or melt away their tension in the use of spa facilities or zen out with a fitness class.
The spa is looking for a reliable experienced therapist to help conduct 5* treatments until the end of September on a temporary contract.
The role will include the following duties:
- Working alongside the existing Spa team to help create a welcoming and warm atmosphere for the guests
- Meeting and greeting guests and guiding them through the Spa
- Performing excellent standard treatments from a wide range of face and body treatments using Elemental Herbology products
- Consulting with guests and getting to know them well enough to recommend treatments and products to come back for
- Assisting with keeping the treatment rooms and public Spa areas a tidy and well looked after space
This role would ideally suit a therapist who takes pride in her work and has the ability to help others feel at ease.
The ideal candidate will:
*Able to run a column of treatments
*Be warming and approachable
*maintain a clean and tidy spa along with the spa team.
Requirements for the role are:
*NVQ Level 2 and 3
*Minimum of 1 years spa experience
*Excellent communication skills.
We would love to hear from you today, please apply with your most recent CV and one of our team will call you soon.
Apply for Spa Therapist for Luxury Spa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly