Clinic Manager - New kings Road
As a Manager you will be responsible for leading the efficient operational delivery of advanced skin solutions that work within clinic. You will manage every aspect of the day to day clinic operation ensuring the highest quality of service is provided for clients, whilst driving sales and improving staff performance.
Our Vision & Mission
DestinationSkin is a national chain of registered clinics specialising in non-invasive, advanced skin solutions. With an incredibly strong culture our vision for both our clients and our employees at DestinationSkin is to be “You At Your Best”. We want our employees to be the best they can be and to help our clients achieve the same through our tireless mission in educating and inspiring women and men to adopt advanced skin solutions that work.
Management & Leadership
- To provide active and consistent leadership to the clinic staff, developing an effective and motivated team
- To plan staffing requirements to ensure optimum use of employees via rota management
- To participate in the recruitment of new staff as required and to ensure a thorough and effective induction into the clinic.
- To ensure effective communication with staff within the clinic including holding and recording regular team meetings to brief staff and to encourage participation and involvement.
- To coach staff on their performance and to encourage a culture that values learning and development.
- Apply HR policies and procedures fairly and consistently liaising with the HR department as required in relation to HR policies.
- To carry out probationary reviews and appraisals with employees as required and monitor performance to encourage continuous improvement
Commercial & Financial Acumen
- To review and analyse clinic financial performance against targets
- To manage costs and overheads effectively in accordance with financial targets
- To promote treatment and retail sales and develop local marketing initiatives.
- To plan and implement stock control, clinic retail merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance and image.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and client safety as the uppermost priority
Operational Efficiency & Compliance
- Responsible for continual review of administration and operational procedures to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Ensure full compliance with internal and external regulatory standards, including CQC.
- Ensure maintenance of client records and information in accordance with Data Protection Act
- Manage, upkeep and condition of all fixtures, furnishings and equipment
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are implemented fairly and consistently
- Develop and maintain a customer focused culture within the clinics that delivers high standards of service and creates long term relationships with clients
- When applicable, provide support and reassurance to clients in order to ensure they fully understand the nature of their purchase decision
- Maintain a high profile within clinics and with clients in order to lead by example establish strong relationships.
- Report and manage all client complaints in line with company protocol
- Ability to organise and prioritise
- Comfortable with process and detail
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Ability to build, maintain and be part of high performance teams
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Can solve problems quickly and collaboratively
- Honest, reliable and professional at all times
- Good working knowledge of Beauty & Aesthetic Industry
- Experience of working within a medical or highly regulated environment
- Previous experience/accreditation in professional laser and skin treatments preferred
- Experience of working with P&Ls and interpretation of data
- Ability to work flexibly to suit the hours and needs of the business.
KPIs for success
- Sales and Revenue Targets
- Clinic EBITDA
- Clinic Audit scores
- Utilisation of Staff
- Call Answer Rates
What we can offer
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Fantastic commission scheme
- Outstanding training program
- Free laser and skin treatments
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Clear career path
More searches like this
- Beauty Aesthetic Clinic Manager £30,000 - £34,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Aesthetics Aesthetic Clinic Manager £30,000 - £34,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Aesthetics Area Management Aesthetic Clinic Manager £30,000 - £34,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Aesthetics Therapy Aesthetic Clinic Manager £30,000 - £34,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)
- Clinic Management / Supervisory Aesthetic Clinic Manager £30,000 - £34,999 Permanent jobs in London (West)