Aesthetic Therapist / Senior Therapist
Aesthetic Therapist / Senior Therapist
Who are we?
ASKINOLOGY is the UK’s first (and award winning) facial bar in the City of London near Bank and Liverpool St stations. Across 3 levels, we also house a cosmeceutical boutique and a 3 room laser and aesthetic clinic.
ASKINOLOGY is the brain child of Dr Askari Townshend, one of the leading cosmetic doctors and trainers in the UK and a regular speaker at national conferences.
Since 2015, we have won 3 major awards including Best New Clinic UK & Ireland and Best New Practice London. Last year, we were Highly Commended for Best London Clinic. See more about us on our video here: https://youtu.be/zPQfAWRPGEY
What do we do?
Our facial bar offers a range of peels, Hydrafacial and LED mask. In the clinic, treatments include laser hair removal, fractional laser for scarring and texture problems, IPL for broken veins and sun spots, radio frequency, dermapen, peels (including Cosmelan), fat freezing and bodyshaping (RF & US).
Why work for us?
At ASKINOLOGY we understand that we need to invest in people to get the best out of them. We offer careers, not just jobs. We are a young, dynamic, cutting edge brand, led by a leading figure in the industry. We have a family mentality and hope that those that join us early in our journey will grow with us, working their way up the ranks as their experience and skills develop. Our team dinners encourage us to get to know each other even better (there is life after work)!
The great news is that we do not currently open on weekends and currently have no plan to but you will be required to work 2-3 evenings per week.
Your development is important to us, so fantastic training is offered on a regular basis including from Dr Askari himself. We understand that to get the best, we need to pay well and we offer a great bonus and commission structure for all.
We have had a member of staff leave for pastures new but with the recovery from lock down only just beginning, we cannot guarantee full time hours. Initially, we anticipate enough hours to fill 2-3 days per week increasing to full time as demand grows. We hope this to be achieved in October/November but cannot guarantee this.
In addition, you will be expected to be flexible and perform duties in addition to treatments such as front of house cover and admin tasks as is required and skills allow.
We are looking for someone who can start as quickly as possible. Please do not apply if you must work more than 4 weeks’ notice.
- Competitive salary of £22-£25,000 pa pro rata dependant on experience
- Generous uncapped commission and monthly bonus
- Up to 50% discount on products
- £600 annual allowance on Botox & Fillers
- Free advanced aesthetic treatments
- Career progression
- Team nights out
What skills do you need?
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to give amazing customer service, no matter what
- Well presented & excellent phone manner
- Experience in radio frequency, fat freezing, ultrasound, microneedling and advanced skin treatments is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent MS Office & diary management skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- 100% team player with fantastic work ethic, wanting to become the best you can be
- Good commercial awareness and comfort with working to targets
What qualifications do you need?
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in laser hair removal.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in aesthetics.
- Minimum NVQ Beauty Level 3.
- Knowledge of CQC requirements
- Minimum C Grade - English & Maths GCSE
If you think you have what it takes to join the best team in London, then PLEASE apply! However, if you do not meet the minimum requirements above please do not apply as your application will not be considered.
Send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We are sorry but we are not able to respond to every applicant due to the large number of CVs we receive ☹
If you’re looking for a bog standard 9-5, don’t waste your time on us - there are plenty of average clinics out there!