We are now recruiting for a full-time Medical Aesthetic Therapist who is trained to carry out treatments to join the team at our North London Southgate clinic. You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, advising them on suitable treatments and products and carrying out a range of advanced treatments. Other duties will include selling services & retailing products, diary management and general administration.
- Qualified to Level 4 in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent).
- Experience in Laser treatments - Laser hair removal & vein removal (Cynosure)
- Preferably knowledge of advanced treatments such as Electrolysis, Microneeding, Mesotherapy, AHA Peels, general beauty treatments.
- A minimum of 2 years experience within either an Aesthetics, Day Spa, or salon.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Team player, with a positive can do attitude.
- Passionate about the industry & willing to help the business grow.
- The hours of work will be between 10-9pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 10-6 Monday, Wednesday, Friday you should be willing and able to work Saturdays 9-6pm. Clinic is closed Sundays. (Rota will be discussed when starting)
The Alchemist Clinic is a unique & exciting boutique beauty clinic located in North London. We specialise in providing treatments for men and women to the highest level of client satisfaction, delivering a unique and positive experience.
The ideal candidate must:
- Deliver treatments to an exceptional standard as well as having excellent customer service skills
- Have a minimum of 2 years salon experience with an NVQ level 4 or equivalent
- Be friendly, creative, enthusiastic and reliable with immaculate attention to detail
- Show a passion and knowledge within the beauty sector
- Meet sales targets for both treatment & products
- Have excellent retailing skills
- Be self-motivated, able to work as part of a team, articulate, well-groomed and presented
- Give professional advice to clients and promote available treatments/products. If you are a dedicated, motivated and positive individual with the highest levels of customer care, then we would very much like to hear from you. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Please forward your CV or call us on 020 8886 4000.
- Successful candidates will be required to have certificates as well as references.
- Treatments required: Cynosure Laser experience required! Manicures and Pedicures, including Gels and Minx, Massage, Facials, Waxing, Eye Lash Extensions experience is a bonus.
Successful candidates will be required to have certificates as well as references.
If you are a dedicated, motivated and positive individual with the highest levels of customer care, then we would very much like to hear from you.
Please forward your CV or call us on 020 8886 4000.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time