Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner
- Performing a significant number of aesthetic procedures independently
- Administer aesthetic treatments and procedures such as CoolSculpting, hydrafacial, skin peels etc
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care in accordance to specific cosmetic procedure manuals and protocols
- Ensure all customers receive a professional and courteous impression of Cavendish Clinic
- Promote the companies range of products, courses and non-surgical treatments
- Promote product sales at front of house, ensuring every client is given a recommendation of skin care prior to leaving the Clinic
- Document all patient interventions and store records securely
- Ensure patient confidentiality
- Comply and ensure you have read and understood all clinic policies and procedures
- Occasional reception cover, taking patient calls and enquiries, filing, admin duties
- Complete visits to each clinic on a monthly basis, preparing comprehensive plans to ensure compliance with all regulatory and company quality requirements
- Report back to management on outcomes and work collaboratively to ensure the necessary resources are made available to complete actions plans efficiently.
- Initiate, implement and evaluate quality improvement projects
- Undertake clinical investigations were required
- Review, update and implement company clinical policies in line with regulatory requirements
- Be an ambassador for the Company, reflecting the Company’s values by positively influencing colleagues at all levels, and encouraging reflective practice and a culture of continuous improvement and compliance.
In carrying out these functions, you are expected to:
- Engage at all times transparently, openly and in the interests of the company
- Adhere to the strictest standards of governance, including confidentiality and record keeping.
- Ensure the maintenance of professional standards of care within relevant Codes of Professional Practice.
- As required by the Directors, attend internal and external meetings, at all times representing the clinical function in a professional, positive and proactive manner.