Front of House Administrator
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to greet patients and help support the administration function of the company and to assist the existing team in the generation of sales for our company. This role will be based in our Richmond clinic with the occasional holiday cover required for our Uxbridge clinic.
You must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. You must be comfortable presenting our services to customers face to face but also over the phone and be able to deliver high levels of customer service.
Your role will be to ensure that all clients receive a warm welcome and have a seamless and flawless patient journey. You will also assist with the day-to-day running of the clinic and supporting the Doctors.
• Front of house ensuring the smooth running of Weightmedics clinics and patients flow for the day
• Greeting guests • Assist with inbound and outbound calls and online enquiries
• Management of patient records
• Ensuring that you are acting in accordance with CQC requirements and clinic policies as instructed
• Providing admin support to Directors and management
• Any reasonable task requested by management
• A warm, chatty and empathetic personality both, on the phone and face to face
• Ensuring a positive customer experience at every step of the patient journey
• Proactive in helping with new ways to increase patient numbers to Weightmedics
• A continual desire to go that extra mile in delighting customers
• Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
• Flexible and adaptive to change • To be presentable at all times, to follow Weightmedics Uniform Policy, professional office dress, no visible tattoos, no visible piercings with exception of the ears.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to patients
• Excellent knowledge of English both written and verbal
• Well organised and exceptional at timekeeping and working to deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints