Expert Skin Clinic is currently recruiting a Beauty therapist/Aesthetic Practitioner to join our London Clapton and Richmond clinics.
Experience with performing Beauty and some aesthetic treatments required, you will also receive full and comprehensive training on all our treatments.
You must be able to work flexibly full time to include Saturdays.
It would be helpful if you understood the demands of working in a commercial environment. You will be responsible for your own client base within the clinic, consulting, treating and assessing patients on non-surgical procedures. We monitor conversion of patients and also retention of your patients.
This is the ideal opportunity to join a reputable company with a friendly, fun, welcoming, supportive team and receive training, support and development within this ever-evolving sector of aesthetics.
· Build and maintain positive working relationships with clients,
· Deliver excellent customer service to all clients,
· Advise clients on treatments and products most suited to their personal needs,
· Resolve client queries and complaints with professionalism and enthusiasm,
· Work as part of a team to maintain exceptional clinic standards.
Duties to Include:
· To provide the client with detailed, accurate and appropriate information in relation to the client’s expectations,
· To provide consultation and informed consent to client,
· To maintain contemporaneous notes,
· To ensure laser stock takes are kept up-to-date,
· To respect client dignity and confidentiality,
· To maintain high standard of clinic cleanliness,
· Ensure work surfaces and equipment are cleaned between clients,
· To help take payments by cash, cheque or credit/debit card, if necessary,
· To help book appointments by telephone or in person, if necessary,
· To retail products as appropriate and offer advice to clients,
· To answer incoming calls and document calls in call log book,
· To inform the Manager of any adverse incident, accident or complaint,
· Communicate with the Nurse director to facilitate the coordination of work and client schedules,
· Download client pictures into database,
· Maintain adequate stock of supplies within the clinic and notify Nurse director of stock requests,
· To assist in gathering client satisfaction survey/Trustpilot for CQC.
· Be a Level 3-4 NVQ qualifies or equivalent
· Have at least 2 years’ experience,
· Be computer literate,
- Have great presentation skills
- Strive to deliver a 5-star service on a day to day basis
· Can work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in
the future depending on the needs of the business.
More searches like this
- Beauty Beauty Therapist £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Beauty Therapy Beauty Therapist £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Aesthetics Beauty Therapist £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Aesthetics Therapy Beauty Therapist £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)