Hair Stylist Required London sw17 / sw12
7 days left
- Full Time or Part Time
Michelle Louise requires a PART TIME hair stylist working 4 days per week with a minimum of 1 years experience on the salon floor as a working stylist to start as soon as possible. You must be fully qualified to at least NVQ2 level or equivalent.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic, self motivated individual and possess excellent customer service and communication skills. You must be able to work to the highest standards and have a professional approach at all times. You must also be well presented, confident and smart and speak English to a very good standard.
In return, we offer a competitive commission based salary and the opportunity to work for a highly regarded, friendly company that believes in looking after its staff and rewarding hard work and positive results.
Some of the benefits of a position at Michelle Louise:
- A great and highly competitive commission based salary that can grow as you do within the company
- Commission on all service, retail and treatment sales, not just when you reach a target
- 30% discount on retail products
- Training days both in salon and at the Loreal academy, London
- Fun, organised team days and evenings out!
- The opportunity to grow your career in a company that believes in rewarding your hard work and aims to retain a happy, vibrant and talented team.
If you think this is you, please send your CV with a covering letter.
Apply for Hair Stylist Required London sw17 / sw12
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly