We are currently looking for an experienced beauty consultant to join our Cavendish clinic team working in our new Bristol location.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ambitious, driven, and self-motivated with strong skills and experience in the field of Beauty therapy.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a clinic environment with a strong understanding of product sales and skincare. Experience with performing advanced micro-needling and facials will be considered a key requirement.
It would be helpful if you understood the demands of working in a busy commercial sales environment. You will be responsible for your own client base, consulting, treating, and assessing patients on treatments and skincare.
This is the ideal opportunity to join a reputable company with a friendly, fun, welcoming, supportive team and receive training, support, and development within this ever-evolving sector of aesthetics.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with clients
- Deliver excellent treatment and customer service to all clients
- Advise clients on treatments and products most suited to their personal needs
- Work as part of a team to maintain exceptional company standards
Duties to Include:
- To provide the client with detailed, accurate and appropriate information in relation to their expectations
- To provide consultation and informed consent to clients
- To maintain contemporaneous notes
- To ensure logbooks and client paperwork are kept up to date
- To respect client dignity and confidentiality
- To maintain a high standard of clinic cleanliness
- To ensure work surfaces and equipment are cleaned between clients
- To take payments by cash or credit/debit card
- To retail products and offer advice to clients
- Managing telephone and email enquiries, booking appointments, confirming all appointments for the next day and preparing client files/paperwork
- To inform the Manager of any adverse incidents, accidents or complaints
- Complying with all health and safety regulations and ensuring you have read and understood all clinic policies and procedures including latest updates on covid-19
- To communicate with the clinic manager to facilitate the coordination of work and client schedules
- Download client pictures into database
- To perform stock checks and maintain an adequate stock of supplies within the clinic and notify clinic manager of stock requests
- Deputise in the event of managers absence
- To assist in gathering of client satisfaction surveys
- Taking payments and ensuring cash handling procedures are followed
- Handling and logging enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Completing daily figures and logging enquiries on our live tracking and enquiry sheet
- Any reasonable task requested
- Beauty therapy Level 3-4 NVQ qualified or equivalent
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in aesthetic treatments
- A minimum 1 year’s Front of house experience
- A minimum 1 year’s sales experience
- Can work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits and discounts
- Working with a small and supportive team
- Working for an innovative and expanding company
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in the future depending on the needs of the business.
Apply for Beauty Therapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Beauty Beauty Therapist £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol
- Beauty Therapy Beauty Therapist £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol
- Aesthetics Beauty Therapist £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol
- Aesthetics Therapy Beauty Therapist £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol
- Beauty Retail Beauty Therapist £25,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol