Nail Technician / Eyelash Extensions Educators
Location: UK-wide opportunities available.
Salary: £125 - £150 per day (depending on class size) on a self-employed basis.
Hours: Eyelash Extension & Nail Technician Training; Monday to Friday, 27 - 42 hours a week (9am – 6.30pm for 3 days,/ 9am - 3pm for 2 days) over two to four weeks per month depending on your own preference (full-time or job share / part-time opportunities available).
We pride ourselves on being a family owned UK business which, after setting up in early 2018, has fast become the leading Nail Technician & Eyelash Extension Training Company in the UK. We really care about what we do and are passionate about delivering the best accredited courses at the best possible price. We offer students affordable practical training which is thorough, professional and innovative with ongoing support….but we’re not done there! Our plans to expand the business further in 2020 included increasing coverage across the UK and the recent introduction of the e-file course; this is your chance to join an enthusiastic, passionate and driven team.
To give students the opportunity to start a new career, achieve their dreams and be the best they can!
You will train groups of between 6-14 students in nail technician & eyelash extension techniques;
- Course content includes classic individual lash extensions, manicure, pedicure, gel extensions, gel polish, basic nail art, acrylic extensions, sculpting and e-file.
- Working to specific lesson plans you will deliver practical ‘hands on’ nail technician training and ensure students gain a full understanding of the anatomy of hands, feet and nails.
- You will possess the ability to adapt your training techniques to accommodate differing learning styles.
- Students are to be encouraged and motivated to continue their learning, share their experiences and work, and continue to support one another via the set up of ‘group chat messages’, with you available to provide advice and guidance only when necessary, for approx one month following the course end date.
- You will assist students by imparting industry knowledge and experience in regards to practical techniques, as well as recommended products and providers.
- The ability to travel to alternate locations to cover a/l or sickness may be required at times, so you will be happy to travel and stay away from home when necessary.
- A willingness to travel to different locations regularly (within a 2.5 hour journey time), means we are able to provide full-time opportunities and your travel and accommodation costs are also covered.
- Part-time / job share opportunities are also available for those wishing to cover only 1-2 locations or work more locally.
Why join us?
As part of the training team your impact will reach far beyond the classroom as you will be working collaboratively with our support team to share experiences and ideas to develop both your career and our innovative, fast-growing business.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Educator who is flexible, organised and exceptionally reliable. You will exude a passion for lashes, nails and education with the ability to motivate and encourage others.
- Experience in the Beauty / Nail Industry
- Must have a teaching qualification
- Full UK driving licence
As a self-employed Educator you will receive;
- Consistent, regular and reliable work
- Opportunities for additional work and career development (including company paid training courses)
- A collaborative, fun and enriching work environment
- Travel expenses / Mileage paid by the company and accommodation costs covered when working away from home
- Christmas shut down to spend with your loved ones
- Full training kit provided and re-stocked monthly
- Flexibility around the number of locations / weeks you wish to work giving the option of working part-time if required by choosing to cover 2 locations (part-time) or up to 4 locations (full-time)
Closing Date for Applications: 14th October 2020
Apply for Nail Technician / Eyelash Extensions Educators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly