We are currently seeking for passionate experienced therapist to help support this fantastic hotel spa when they need it most.
With a wide variety of treatments being offered from hot stone massage to manicures, busy days will ever be mundain with the same treatments day in day out.
- To provide an excellent standard of treatments within your skill set and training.
- Fantastic customer service to all guests and staff, demonstrating a "will do" attitude
- To be able to demonstrate great working practises to comply with all COVID secure protocols
- Have excellent communication skill to office, managers and co-workers
- Circulate a small geographical area near your home to help support Spa's and Salons when they need help with shifts.
- Must be Level 3 Beauty Therapy trained
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience within a similar role
- Demonstrate great understanding of the importance of health and hygiene cleaning in between clients.
- Be able to work a busy treatment column
- Being able to drive own car is desireable but not essential
- Having experience with product brands such as Decleor or Elemis would be adventageous but not essential.
Shifts are available Monday to Sunday so you can work around your own commitments and days that suit you.
With great weekly pay and immediate work available, why wait to apply.
Send your updated CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Beauty Spa Therapist £10 - £12 per hour Contract jobs in Farnham
- Spa Spa Therapist £10 - £12 per hour Contract jobs in Farnham
- Holistic Therapy Spa Therapist £10 - £12 per hour Contract jobs in Farnham
- Spa Massage Therapy Spa Therapist £10 - £12 per hour Contract jobs in Farnham
- Spa Therapy Spa Therapist £10 - £12 per hour Contract jobs in Farnham