Come and join us!
One of Scotland’s finest and most iconic 5-star hotels and country estates, we are currently seeking a professional and self-motivated Spa Therapist who is warm and engaging with a good understanding of the Spa industry and the treatments offered.
Be part of ‘Our Glorious Playground’…
When Gleneagles first opened its doors in 1924, this magnificent countryside estate in the heart of Scotland was described as a “riviera in the Highlands”. Today, as a member of the Leadership Hotels of the World, Gleneagles continues to offer an unrivalled array of attractions, including: luxury accommodation, some of the best dining experiences in Scotland, three championship golf courses, an award-winning spa and an exhilarating array of outdoor activities.
With over forty operating departments, Gleneagles offer its 1,000 employees unrivalled opportunities, across many different roles and disciplines.
Located just off the A9, Gleneagles is also within easy reach of a number of Scottish towns and cities: Edinburgh City Centre (1hr), Glasgow or Dundee (50mins), Stirling and Perth (25mins).
Move, recover and restore in our spa and wellness spaces. A true haven of indulgence offering the highest level of wellness within Scotland. Our caring Therapists indulge you in our signature treatments and natural remedies. All set within our luxurious Spa facilities.
We are open to having a conversation with you around flexible working.
Here's a bit more detail on what we see you doing in this role…
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance to reflect the Gleneagles image and set an example of professionalism, friendliness and a good attitude and manner at all times.
- Be co-operative and flexible at all times to fit in with the demands of the business
- Carry out professional treatments, Spa duties and general cleaning tasks as necessary in accordance with Gleneagles standards & display a high level of customer care to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance experience
- Be prepared to gain further qualifications in line with business demands to develop and enhance the Spa
- Observe all company rules and regulations – following statutory fire and safety regulations and being aware of fire/emergency evacuation procedures to keep within legislation
- Report any customer complaints or grievances to the Head Therapist or Manager without delay to maximise guest satisfaction to minimise disruption
- Complete all objectives set to meet appraisal requirements
- Attend regular team meetings to pro-actively discuss future strategies and operational issues
The kind of person we're looking for…
- Previous Hotel or Leisure Club experience.
- Guest focussed with a smart and professional appearance and excellent communication skills.
- Takes pride in the work they do and are passionate about delivering the high standards that are associated with the Gleneagles brand
- Enthusiastic, confident and warm; you like working in an environment where things move and flex, where a can-do attitude is key
- Has an enthusiastic approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail
- Reliable and likes to ensure every job is completed to the highest of standard consistently and in a timely fashion
- Great team worker with strong communication skills; you want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and above all has fun along the way
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary
- Personal and professional development
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Discounted golf membership and spa treatments
- Discounted hotel stays (Gleneagles, Hoxton Hotels and 27 luxury hotels across Scotland)
- 10% discount on Gleneagles retail products and the invitation to attend pre-sale events
- Personal membership to Perkbox, an employee perk platform offering a huge variety of discounts, a free Café Nero each week, and a cinema ticket each month, with our compliments
- Free ‘pay day’ lunch and monthly drinks offers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Volunteering day with a charitable partner of your choice
If you are our next Spa Therapist please forward your most recent CV to us today!
Apply for Spa Therapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly