Centre Manager - Tunbridge Wells
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Working Hours: Flexible, 5 days over 7 days a week, as a mix of daytime, evenings and weekends
Salary: c£28,000 basic + bonus
The Massage Company is looking for an ambitious Centre Manager in Tunbridge Wells, Kent for our growing and category changing brand. If you are hungry for career and self-development, this is an amazing opportunity to join an innovative brand directly supported by the founders.
Our Centre Manager needs an open mind, good planning skills and a positive outlook to be able to integrate into our senior leadership team. You should have a strong history of commercial achievement, leading teams to achieve desired goals and a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
We believe you should look forward to coming to work, then have a professional, active and healthy environment when you get there. We aim to bring high-quality massage to the mainstream and transforming it from the occasional or a treat to a routine and vital part of a better and balanced life for our clients via a monthly membership model.
The Massage Company will offer their Centre Manager
- Varied work schedules over 7 days
- The ability to earn a good salary and bonus, with unlimited upwards earning depending on success
- Target focused work, with full support to reach them
- The chance to learn and develop your career under the initial guidance of our Founder
- The chance to train and develop the Massage Therapists and / or Membership Supervisors in both core and enhanced skills required to do their roles
- A great team environment, with like-minded colleagues
- The chance to be part of an exciting new category changing concept for the UK
- Professional and personal career opportunities
- Free massage allocation
- Being the ‘face’ of the company, within the centre, particularly to customers and members
- Getting the word out that we’re open for business
- Being part of the team selling memberships through face to face discussion, on follow up sales calls, while also promoting The Massage Company member referral
- Creating an excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude, and ensuring the team maintain these high-quality standards
- Responsible for scheduling appointments over the phone, on email, and in person
- Providing the business with the maximum commercial opportunity, on both revenue and yield management of the team
- Promoting our internal upgrades of hot stones, scalp massage, aromatherapy or ‘fantastic foot treatment’
- Answering customer questions and concerns with urgency, care and sincerity
- Supporting the Business Development Manager in their work to deliver promotional activity, both onsite and offsite locally
- Able to work 40 hours over a variety of shifts 5 days a week including daytimes, evenings and weekends.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with customers, Membership Sales Supervisors and Massage Therapists.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK and speak a standard of English that enables you to communicate professionally with our clients