Laser & Beauty Therapist Level 3/4
Are you passionate about beauty and customer service? Here at SkinHQ, we are looking for a Laser & Skincare Therapist to share their passion for our treatments whilst delivering a truly extraordinary experience for all our existing and new clients.
- Fulfilling all client requests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction & safety
- Advise clients on suitable treatments and products offered within the clinic
- Take ownership of your client treatment progression, introducing them to additional treatment in house to elevate their SkinHQ experience
- Carry out thorough treatment consultations before each treatment type is performed
- Perform a range of advanced skin treatments including Skin Peels, Laser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion
- Maintaining a professional approach at all times in a fast-paced clinic environment
- Answering telephone enquiries and logging queries with detail
- Drive sales ensuring targets are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure that an industry leading level of customer service is upheld
- Be professional and be a brand representative always
Your Qualifications & Experience;
- Educated to Level 3 Beauty Therapy minimum
- At least three years’ experience working in a similar role
- Must be trained in laser hair removal (Cynosure)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Applications and in-house clinic software
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working within a target driven and fast paced environment
- Excellent customer service
- Highly organised with strong computer literacy
- You should be willing and able to work a minimum of alternate weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
Our therapists must be able to deliver a prime service at a qualified level in order to provide the best client experience.
Since opening our first clinic in the heart of Manchester City on the prestigious St John Street, SkinHQ has gone from strength to strength. SkinHQ is leading the way in offering the latest innovative treatments for body and skin using state-of-the-art equipment. At SkinHQ we believe in offering the best of everything – from treatments to products to service. All of our staff are highly trained to the highest standards, who undertake training on a regular basis so we are always at the forefront of all current treatments and procedures.
Please note due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond personally to all applicants. If you haven’t been contacted directly within two weeks of the vacancy closing date your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
Basic Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year + Commission
- Generous Commission/Bonus
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Store Discounts
- Alternate Weekends
- Derby, Derbyshire (Preferred)
- Laser Hair removal (Required)
More searches like this
- Beauty Laser Therapist £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Derby
- Beauty Sales / Business Development Laser Therapist £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Derby
- Beauty Therapy Laser Therapist £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Derby
- IPL / Laser Therapy Laser Therapist £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Derby
- Aesthetics Laser Therapist £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Derby