Front of house
Retail and Clinic Receptionist
Your role will be to ensure that all clients receive a warm welcome and have a seamless and flawless patient journey. You will also assist with the day-to-day running of the clinic, supporting the Clinic Manager.
This role is client facing and you will act as a client retail sales advisor alongside greeting guests in the clinic, always providing exceptional customer service.
You will be providing the Clinic with Front of House support, this includes:
- Skin care and retail sales
- Maintaining exceptional standards of customer service and upholding the company's professional image
- Managing telephone and email enquiries, booking appointments, confirming all appointments for the next day and preparing client files/paperwork
- Issuing consultation paperwork and offering drinks
- Taking payments and to ensuring cash handling procedures are followed
- Handling and logging enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- AIQ review each day, must be finalised by 12 Noon the following working day.
- Review of data when we need to send out targeted SMS messages. This will involve spot checking client names to make sure they haven’t been in recently. OR – would you prefer for this to be the responsibility of the Supervisors/FOH Manager once you assign the roles.
- Complying with all CQC regulations and ensuring you have read and understood all clinic policies and procedures
- Completing daily figures and logging enquiries on our live tracking and enquiry sheet
- Providing admin support to Directors
- Any reasonable task requested
Apply for Front of house
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly