Experienced Hair Stylist
Are you passionate about giving high standard services in a professional and clean environment?
We are looking for an experienced Hair Stylist who is passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic to join our hair team at Winchmores Hair & Beauty.
You will be extremely confident in your skills with a minimum of five years hands on experience with a range of hair services.
Required Experience & Role Responsibilities:
As a Hair Stylist you will be responsible for ensuring a consistently high standard of services and client care are provided at all times.
- To be fully qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Hairdressing
- To have at least 5 years experience post qualification working in a Salon
- To carry out all services to a high standard and as booked in by the reception team
- To work to retail and service targets set by the Salon Manager
- To work in a professional manner with clients and colleagues at all times
- To follow all operating procedures for the Salon
- To attend staff meetings when required
- To be knowledgeable in products and services used within the Salon and attend training courses internally and externally when required
- To comply with all Company policies and procedures
- To ensure that personal standards of presentation and hygiene are of the highest quality, ie; hair tied back, clean and pressed work attire, discreet make up, discreet jewellery, clean shoes and short nails.
Knowledge of brands used within the Salon would be beneficial but not essential as a full training programme will be provided.
Winchmores Hair & Beauty is a luxury, award-winning Clarins Gold Salon located in Winchmore Hill, London. We offer a number of hair services for both men and women including cutting, styling, colour services, bridal hair, hair extensions and perming. We work with a number of premium hair brands including Olaplex, Color Wow, Goldwell, Paul Mitchell and Moroccan Oil.
What we will offer to the successful candidate:
- Competitive commission based salary (Services - on target earnings - £35,000+)
- Retail commission
- Targeted product allocation incentive
- Career progression through training and development
- Regular brand training with Goldwell, Color Wow, Paul Mitchell, Moroccan Oil
- PPE provided
- 28 days holiday (pro rata)
- Discount on all retail products
- Free staff treatments in Salon
- Staff holidays every other year
Job Type: Full-time (5 shifts per week)
Part-time roles would be considered
Apply for Experienced Hair Stylist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly