Paint has a lot of excellence in the beauty industry, delivering unparalleled beauty services at our independent, boutique salon in Oakham, Rutland. We are looking for a salon Manager/Senior therapist to come and take the salon forward, ensuring our attention to detail with the highest level of customer service is upheld.
The individual will come highly recommended with a minimum of 1 year management or team leader experience and will show a genuine interest in people and how to lead and motivate them, along with their own ideas on shaping the growth & future of the salon.
- Liaise with and establish good working relationship with the Directors, Team & Suppliers.
- Use your leadership talents and the ability to motivate, nurture and mentor a team to hit their monthly targets and more formally through reviews, whilst leading by example.
- To maintain and manage stock control systems and procedures and ensure that salon stock takes are performed accurately.
- Staff rota, holidays, sickness and cover.
- Assist with the new starter training programs.
- Ensure everyone is working to the company standard operating procedures at all times.
- Help develop in-house processes and procedures were required.
- Ensure a five star experience is delivered to every client at all times, along with excellent management of any client complaints.
- Follow our systems for recording sales, managing team members, reprimand and discipline, petty cash, banking (whereapplicable), communications and record keeping (you will receive training).
- Use the computer to produce various reports and paperwork to the Director, including team rotas, sales reports, orders and bookings.
- Setting targets with the Directors, monitoring and encouraging performance to reach those targets.
- Where appropriate, to develop in store signage and promotions with the marketing manager. Keep up to date with new fashion developments in interiors, beauty and clothing, and be aware of new products and techniques.
- Ensuring a proactively managed & busy diary maximising revenue potential at all times.
- To drive sales forward and maximise business profitability.
- Competitive salary offered (or option for self employment to-be-discussed)
- We work in a positive, vibrant team environment.
- Favourable Staff discounts, Bonus & Commission Scheme.
- Training & Development (We are passionate about promoting and developing within)
- Previous salon management/deputy management or team leader experience
- Minimum Level 2/3 NVQ or equivalent in beauty treatments (including nails, waxing, facials and waxing - other qualifications welcome in nail extensions, lash extensions, lash lift and tint etc) Proven track record in setting and delivering against KPI’s/sales targets.
- Leadership talents and the ability to motivate, nurture and mentor a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable and trustworthy nature.
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Impeccable presentation and grooming.
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic attitude.
- Fully Flexible working ability (This will include working some weekends and evenings).
To be successful in this role you will be highly motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to lead by example and inspire the team to deliver a premium service in a hair and beauty salon environment. If you would like to be an integral part of this amazing Beauty Salon as Manager & Senior Therapist, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a covering letter and CV by the 10th March 2021.
Apply for Salon Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Beauty Salon Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Oakham
- Beauty Management / Supervisory Salon Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Oakham
- Beauty Sales / Business Development Salon Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Oakham
- Beauty Therapy Salon Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Oakham
- Brows and Lashes Salon Manager £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in Oakham