Head of Beauty
A fantastic opportunity is currently available with a leading MedSpa Clinic chain based in North West London. At this exciting stage of growth HC MedSpa is looking for a Head of Beauty with a proven track record in training.
The Head of Beauty is a highly motivated individual with a passion for beauty, cosmetics and general wellbeing. You will require treatment service and retail skills and have the ability to educate and train new and existing HC therapists. You will require exceptional communication skills and have a high level of focus and concentration. This role and your work is a key factor in the growth of the HC brand both within the MedSpa environment and our corporate partnerships.
- Scheduling and execution of all ‘New Starter’ training and inductions ensuring all Aesthetic Therapists meet the required standard to carry out treatments on HC clients.
- Updating Aesthetic manuals when the need arises
- Dealing with Aesthetic treatment complaints
- Raising the bar on grooming guidelines, treatment and visual standards within the Aesthetic departments across the group
- Delivering new protocols/ treatment updates to the HOD’s in each Clinic
- At least once a month make a visit to every Clinic to carry out observations ensuring compliance and excellence is being delivered
- Thorough understanding of HC MedSpa treatments, policies and procedures
- Thoroughly observe and investigate all housekeeping in all Clinics.
- Train Managers and Front of House on treatment dialogue and how to engage clients in new treatments
- Collate feedback from clients via phone and emails
- Recognise underperforming Aesthetic therapists, devise robust training modules to improve
- Client retention
- Assist with creating exam papers
- Manage treatment and service workshops
- Work on new innovations with the Creative Director
- Work on PR & Marketing related to treatments, speaking on behalf of the company when needed
- Responsible for implementation of 'Aesthetic Specific Customer Service'
- Plays a part in the company achieving target across the group
You will work under the Creative Director who will oversee your working standards and performance.
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate and future growth opportunities will be available for ambitious candidates.