We are looking for someone with the right energy; enthusiasm and attitude to join the prestigious Spa Team and to deliver excellence service in all areas .We are seeking an exceptional Part Time Spa Therapist.
The duties include;
- Open and Closing Spa.
- Meet and greet clients.
- Ensure all client consultation cards are filled and completed on each client visit.
- Check client consultation card prior to any treatment give.
- Provide treatments to a 5 star standard and tailor make where requested to suit client needs
- After care advice given at the end of every treatment.
- Recommendation for products and timings of next treatment to be communicated at the end of ever treatment.
- Upsell products, events and treatments where appropriate.
- Ensure the Spa is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure your client outstanding balances are paid at the end of your shifts.
- Complete a daily taking sheet at the end of your shift.
- Ensure the Autoclave and barbicide is used and cleaned daily.
- You are responsible for covering your shift in relation to sickness or holiday requests.
- Health, safety, and hygiene must be considered at all times.
- Attend required training courses.
- Monitor stock control.
- To maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- To work as part of the team to expand the Spa Therapy Department and increase the business and client base.
- To be involved in the launch and promotion of new products and treatments and to undergo the necessary training.
- To take responsibility for the re-stocking of the treatment rooms and to report low stock levels or stock shortages to the Spa Manager.
- To ensure that all cupboards and doors are locked at the end of the day.
- Be career orientated.
- Must be able to deliver 1st class customer service.
- Constantly display enthusiasm and a positive approach to work.
- Be flexible, work as part of a hard working team and passionate team.
- Be fluent in English.
Apply for Spa Therapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly