6 days left
- Full Time
Come and join us...
At Gleneagles we are united in our values, no matter where we work; we demonstrate a true sense of pride in all that we do, we operate collaboratively as one team, we are warm and thoughtful in our make-up, and our spirit of adventure ensures our product and concepts remain fresh and relevant.
Diverse, ambitious, and welcoming, we have an inherent desire to create unique and incredible experiences for both our guests and our people; we work hard, get stuck in and have fun.
One of Scotland’s finest and most iconic 5-star hotels and country estates, we are currently seeking an attentive, passionate and professional Spa Therapist to join our team in their newly renovated Spa.
We are a talented and award-winning Spa team operating with 20 treatment rooms, a steam room, a hot sauna cabin, a warm, dark vitality pool, a light-filled relaxation courtyard and a healthy Spa café, our Spa is an uplifting oasis to nourish the mind, body, and soul.
We are open to having a conversation with you around flexible working.
Be part of ‘Our Glorious Playground...
When Gleneagles first opened its doors in 1924, this magnificent countryside estate in the heart of Scotland was described as a “riviera in the Highlands”.
Today, as a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, Gleneagles continues to offer an unrivalled array of attractions, including luxury accommodation, some of the best dining experiences in Scotland, three championship golf courses, an award-winning spa and an exhilarating array of outdoor activities.
Location; Auchterarder, just off the A9. Gleneagles is also within easy reach of a number of Scottish towns and cities: Edinburgh City Centre (1hr), Glasgow or Dundee (50mins), Stirling and Perth (25mins).
Here is a bit more detail on what we see you doing in this role:
- You’ll perform all professional spa treatments and services on offer; body treatments, massages and facials
- Providing a high level of customer interaction; building trust and recommending suitable treatments to guests at the start and throughout their time with you, providing a friendly and efficient guest experience
- You’ll stay up to date with latest trends and best practices, and be prepared to gain further qualifications in line with business demands and personal development
- Carrying out Spa duties and general cleaning tasks enhancing guest experience within each therapy room and spa facility
- You’ll manage, organise and keep Spa therapy rooms to the highest of standards and well stocked
- You’ll adhere to all hygiene standards and health and safety regulations
- Interacting with our guests, always warm, professional, helpful and doing everything you can to exceed their expectations; playing your part in making their stay with us 5 star in every way
The kind of person we're looking for:
- You’re a highly motived individual who possess an immense sense of pride in your work; you’re passionate about delivering high standards to our guests in line with the Gleneagles brand
- You have a positive “can do” attitude to solving problems in a professional and courteous manner
- You are a strong team player with great communication skills and an enthusiastic approach; you are well organised and punctual with an eagle eye for detail
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and above all has fun along the way
- You have pride in immaculate personal presentation through neat grooming, and maintain a professionally presented working environment at all times
- You’ll have gained your qualification NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapy; having already experienced a busy 5* spa environment
- Hot Stones and Deep Tissue Massage Training would be an advantage for this role, however not essential
What’s in it for you:
As well as a competitive salary and investment in your personal development, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a huge variety of perks and discounts:
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Discounted hotel stays at Gleneagles and Hoxton Hotels
- Personal membership to Perkbox, an employee perk platform offering a huge variety of discounts, a free Café Nero each week, and a cinema ticket each month, with our compliments
- Free ‘pay day’ lunch and monthly drinks offers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Volunteering day with a charitable partner of your choice
If you are our next Spa Therapist please forward your most recent CV to us today!
Apply for Spa Therapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly