As a Spa Therapist, you will be responsible for managing and carrying out professional spa and beauty treatments to deliver an excellent Guest experience. Our treatments include a range of massages; body treatments; facials; manicures; pedicures as well as many others using our product houses ELEMIS and Jessica.
A spa Therapist will also be required to help achieve sales targets and manage customer feedback.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Offer Guests a high level of service while embracing the Company's brand standards
- Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
An eforea spa therapist will enjoy:
Elemis, Jessica and eforea in house training
Retail Commission based on set targets
25% staff discount on spa treatments, the spa café and spa retail
You will work for a business who has a genuine belief in recognising and rewarding their team members.
You will be part of a warm and friendly team, who will help support and train you.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A recognized Level 3 Beauty therapy qualification
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It is desirable but not compulsory in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience managing own diary
- Experience working as a spa/Beauty Therapist
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Apply for Spa Therapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Beauty Spa Therapist £15,000 - £19,999 Contract jobs in Southampton
- Beauty Therapy Spa Therapist £15,000 - £19,999 Contract jobs in Southampton
- Complementary / Alternative Therapies Spa Therapist £15,000 - £19,999 Contract jobs in Southampton
- Customer Services Spa Therapist £15,000 - £19,999 Contract jobs in Southampton
- Massage Therapy Spa Therapist £15,000 - £19,999 Contract jobs in Southampton