Studio Host - St John's Wood
Studio Host – FaceGym – London, St John's Wood
Full time – includes working evenings and weekends
Uniquely positioned at the intersection of beauty, wellness and fitness, FaceGym is the world’s first gym studio for the face, whether in our Studios, virtually online or at home – offering a range of high-impact facial workouts which employ the latest cutting-edge technology and in-depth application techniques combined with high-performance skincare products to lift, sculpt, tone and tighten facial muscles.
Who We’re Looking For:
Passionate and out-going, to co-ordinate the scheduling of facial workout bookings and be the first point of contact for the Customer.
This is a key holder role; Studio Hosts must be self-motivated and have the ability to support the Studio Manager with day to day tasks. In the Managers absence, Studio Hosts will support with the team communication and day to day running of the operation.
- Key holder – responsible for opening and closing of the Studio
- Host daily team briefs in the Studio Managers absence
- Financial reporting
- Inventory/stock management – supporting with monthly stock takes
- Take owner ship of the customer journey
- Responsible for selling the brands’ unique offerings, Workouts and homecare products within the Studio and when promoting the brand
- Confidently communicate all contraindications to clients at point of booking
- Responsible for communicating the company cancellation and lateness policy to customers to keep a smooth running of business
- Having the confidence to overcome selling challenges and ability to create retail theatre to attract and entice customers, incorporating the customer journey and brand story whilst engaging with customers
- Responsible for meeting individual targets and KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- Maintain an exceptional customer experience at every touch point of the journey
- To have a strong focus on maximising retail potential and customer retention
- To confidently manage and overcome customer complaints and challenges in the Studio and over the phone
- Building and constantly updating knowledge on skincare, products and workouts
Skills & Qualities:
- Experience within beauty, retail and spa
- Enjoys exploring opportunities and using own initiative
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A team player with inspirational social skills
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Experience working with an online booking system
At FaceGym we work hard to ensure we promote a working culture that is positive, inspirational and truly inclusive; our teams are as diverse as our customers, and it’s this diversity that drives our success. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves, in a healthy and supportive team environment.
When coming to work with us at FaceGym, you are joining an amazing company, but you are also joining part of the Family.
Make It Happen
Love What You Do
You Are Important!
If these Values mean something to you, and you’d like to work for a Company, where we have fun, are kind to each other and are continuously striving to be the very best – then we want to hear from YOU!
- Industry leading salary with great commission
- Great discounts on FaceGym workouts and products
- Exceptional education and training
- Confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Career progression
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing an interest in FaceGym – we know there is a lot of choice out there. We aim to respond to everyone who has shown interest in the role, however due to a high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Studio Host - St John's Wood
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Beauty Reception Manager Spa / Salon £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Beauty Reception Reception Manager Spa / Salon £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Customer Services Reception Manager Spa / Salon £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Spa Reception Manager Spa / Salon £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Spa Reception Reception Manager Spa / Salon £20,000 - £24,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)