We are looking for ambitious individuals who are eager to learn, like a challenge and are interested in extending their knowledge of medical aesthetics. Extensive ongoing training is available for the right candidate.
We offer a broad range of treatments from medical grade facials such as the HydraFacial, Fire & Ice and Intraceuticals, VISIA & VECTRA digital skin imaging, cosmetic injectables and cosmeceutical skincare through to lasers with Picosure & Icon, Endymed Intensif, skin tightening and body contouring with EMSculpt NEO and SculpSure.
Candidate Responsibilities / Duties:
– Deliver Aesthetic treatments to the highest standard, including medical grade facial treatments and conducting skin analysis.
– Ensure patient safety and comfort with a smooth flow of patient care.
– Maintain a high level of customer service, treatment quality and treatment education.
– Responsible for documenting accurate and timely treatment notes.
– Responsible for price quoting, providing consent forms, pre and post procedure protocol, discussing treatment in detail, etc.
– Responsible for looking ahead at schedule, anticipating requirements and alerting management of any issues pertaining to consumables, supplies and related matters.
– Working closely with the Medical Director to provide appropriate aesthetic services.
– Minimum of NVQ level 3 in Beauty Therapy
– Work Experience - Practical: 3 - 5 Years +
– Experience working in an aesthetic clinic or medical spa, including Hydrafacial.
– Experience delivering medical grade facial treatments
– Experience with energy-based devices: laser, radiofrequency
– Laser Core of Knowledge
- Product and treatment commission
- 28 days paid holiday per annum (inclusive of bank holidays)
– Extensive training and development opportunities
– Discounted products and complementary aesthetic treatments (to a fixed value per quarter)
– A confident, smart, friendly and professional personality with strong communication skills
– Have excellent interpersonal and impeccable presentation skills
– Be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends – Looking to further develop your career
– Able to operate efficiently in a busy clinic environment
– Strong team player with a positive attitude
About the Clinic:
Since opening in May 2015, the clinic has been awarded numerous accolades, including:
– Best Clinic South England at the Aesthetics Awards 2017/2018
– Reception Team of the Year, UK & Ireland at the Aesthetics Awards 2016 / 2017 & 2018/2019
– iS Clinical 'World Stars' Top clinic UK & Ireland 2018 & 2019
– Named 1 of 4 Super Clinics located outside London in the Tatler Beauty & Cosmetic Surgery Guide 2017/2018
– Best New Practice, South England and Wales at the MyFaceMyBody Awards 2016/2017 – Reception Team of the Year, UK & Ireland at the Aesthetics Awards 2016/2017
– Best New Practice, UK & Ireland, highly commended at the Aesthetics Awards 2015/2016 Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year (depending on experience) Additional pay:
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
• Aesthetician: 3-5 years (Required)
Work remotely: • No
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Apply for Aesthetician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly