Aesthetic Practitioner, Beauty Therapist (FT)
Aesthetic Practitioner, Beauty Therapist (FT & PT)
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Perkbox + Commission + 33 days Annual Leave
A bit about us - and why we need you!
Treating over 25,000 clients each month through a nationwide network of over 70 clinics, sk:n is the UK’s leading provider of advanced skin treatments. We have a truly recognisable brand which has been carefully built over 28 years on the foundations of efficacy, knowledge and trust. Simply put, our aim is to give people greater self-confidence through better skin. Whether we’re getting rid of unwanted facial hair, treating acne, removing blemishes or reducing the signs of ageing, we change lives every day and it’s something we’re extremely passionate about. It's a hugely exciting time, we’re expanding our clinic network throughout the UK and aim to have over 90 sites by the end of 2021.
We are now recruiting for a Aesthetic Practitioner, Beauty Therapist to join one of our London clinics. You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, advising them on suitable treatments and products and carrying out a range of advanced treatments. Other duties will include reception, retailing products, diary management and general administration.
What’s in it for you?
You will receive a competitive hourly salary, industry leading bonuses, 33 days holiday, free or reduced treatments and products, in addition to full training in the life changing treatments that we offer. There are also genuine opportunities for career progression, we have a structured career path for Practitioners and there is also the opportunity to apply for our internal Clinic Manager training programme.
Finally, it’s an opportunity to join the UK’s market leader within the rapidly expanding Aesthetic and Cosmetic industry. You too could be changing lives by helping people to achieve greater self-confidence through better skin!
If this sounds like the career path you have been looking for, we look forward to hearing from you!
Experience, Qualifications and Personal Qualities.
- Qualified to Level 3 in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent)
- Level 4 is highly desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years experience within either an Aesthetics, Day Spa, Beauty Counter or Salon environment.
- Team player, with a positive can do attitude.
- You'll be passionate about giving great customer service, every time, no matter what.
- Experience of working to sales targets and be happy to get involved with promotional activity
- You should be willing and able to work a minimum of alternate weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and two to three late shifts per week.
Apply for Aesthetic Practitioner, Beauty Therapist (FT)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly