We are looking to expand our team and recruit an enthusiastic, multi-skilled and professional beauty therapist to work with us. This is a great time to join a dynamic, growing beauty salon.
Our salon is based in Winchmore Hill and the ideal candidate will be able to perform the following treatments to a high standard:
- Massages (Swedish, Aromatherapy & Indian Head)
- Manicures & Pedicures (including Shellac & Acrylic)
- Waxing (including intimate waxing)
- Threading (ideal but not essential)
- Lash & Brow lamination (Individual extensions ideal but not essential)
Also the candidate is expected to:
- Educate and advise clients on retail products.
- Work independently and as a team to achieve the salon's daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Maintain the highest level of hygiene standards.
- Deliver first-class customer service.
- Bonus pay when hitting target
- Extra commission on product sales
- Employee discount on services & products
- 9 hour shift (1hour lunch break)
- 7 hour shift (1hour lunch break)
* Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
* Minimum 2 years experience as a beauty therapist working in a salon or spa environment.
* We work with the following brands: Codage Paris, Kerastase Paris, Mii Cosmetics and Jessica Nails. Training in any of these brands would be advantageous.
* Speak and understand English and be eligible to work in the UK
The ideal candidate would have a real passion for the beauty industry and be highly motivated as well as a real team player.
We require the applicants to fill in all treatments they are able to perform when applying for this job.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at workstations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place