Cavendish Clinic are currently looking for full time and part time Aesthetic practitioners to join our growing clinical teams across London and Kingston.
Working with existing Cavendish Clinic staff you would have extensive interest or exposure to the field of aesthetic medicine or Dermatology.
You must be able to work flexibly to include alternate Saturday and Sunday shifts.
Experience with performing lasers or aesthetic treatments required, you will also receive full and comprehensive training on all of our treatments.
It would be helpful if you understood the demands of working in a commercial environment. You will be responsible for your own client base within the clinic, consulting, treating and assessing patients on non-surgical procedures. We monitor conversion of patients and also retention of your patients. The company provide every opportunity to progress into Management positions.
This is the ideal opportunity to join a reputable company with a friendly, fun, welcoming, supportive team and receive training, support and development within this ever-evolving sector of medicine.
· Build and maintain positive working relationships with clients,
· Deliver excellent customer service to all clients,
· Advise clients on treatments and products most suited to their personal needs,
· Resolve client queries and complaints with professionalism and enthusiasm,
· Work as part of a team to maintain exceptional clinic standards.
Duties to Include:
· To provide the client with detailed, accurate and appropriate information in relation to the client’s expectations,
· To provide consultation and informed consent to client,
· To maintain contemporaneous notes,
· To ensure laser log book and stock takes are kept up-to-date,
· To respect client dignity and confidentiality,
· To maintain high standard of clinic cleanliness,
· Ensure work surfaces, laser and equipment are cleaned between clients,
· To help take payments by cash, cheque or credit/debit card, if necessary,
· To help book appointments by telephone or in person, if necessary,
· To retail products as appropriate and offer advice to clients,
· To answer incoming calls and document calls in call log book,
· To inform the Manager of any adverse incident, accident or complaint,
· Communicate with the clinic director to facilitate the coordination of work and client schedules,
· Download client pictures into database,
· Maintain adequate stock of supplies within the clinic and notify clinic director of stock requests,
· Deputise in the event of director’s absence,
· To participate in audit of notes,
· To assist in gathering client satisfaction survey/Trustpilot for CQC.
· Be a Level 3-4 NVQ qualifies or equivalent
· Have at least 2 years’ experience,
· Awareness of Care Quality Commission standards,
· Be computer literate,
· Can work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in the future depending on the needs of the business.
Apply for Aesthetic Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly