Aesthetic Practitioner, Beauty Therapist (part-time)
Edinburgh, EH4 5BU
*Part-Time Self Employed Contract*
Competitive + Bonus + Discounts + Commission + Staff discounts
ICONIC was born during lockdown and is run by Cosmetic Dentist and Facial Aesthetician Dr Kerri-Lee Clark and her business partner.
ICONIC recently opened it’s doors in April 2021 and has hit the ground running!
We are excited to announce the introduction of 2 new medical devices to the clinic (HIFU Med and LASER Med) June/July 2021
Dr Kerri-Lee’s diary is too busy to manage bookings for these treatments and so is excited to take on a new therapist to join the team already!
We are a small family run company looking to find someone who is the best at what they do and wants to build the reputation of the clinic and progress in their career and most importantly someone who cares about their clients and the company they work with.
You will be responsible for meeting and greeting clients, advising them on suitable treatments and products and carrying out a range of advanced treatments. Other duties will include, maintaining equipment, cleaning treatments areas, retailing products, diary management and general administration.
We will provide a beautiful well maintained clinic to work from, professional computer based booking system and reception support, all the equipment you need and training for desired procedures. Plus the scope for you to introduce procedures you are interested in.
Are you ready to be your own boss?!
We expect you to maintain your knowledge in the industry, keeping up to date with new technologies and therapies and we may require some social media engagement!
Looking for a therapist who can do or is passionate to learn the following:
- Skincare Consultations (AlumierMD experience or training required)
- Professional Facials & Skin Peels
- Laser Treatments (hair removal, tattoo removal, pigmentation Rx, Carbon Facials etc)
- HIFU Skin Tightening (Face & Body)
- New advances in skincare and treatments available on the market...
Why work with ICONIC?
You will receive a competitive daily rate, with commission and bonuses, free or reduced treatments and products, in addition to full training in the state of the art treatments that we offer with our new machines.
Training Dates: TBC
Wages: Agreeable on application
If this sounds right for you then get in touch, we would love to hear from you soon!
Experience, Qualifications and Personal Qualities.
- Qualified to Level 3 in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent), Level 4 is highly desirable.
- Relevant training for desired treatments (facials, skin treatments, laser, Hifu).
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years experience within either an Aesthetics, Beauty Clinic, Skincare, Dental Practice or similar.
- Team player, with a positive attitude.
- Trustworthy and professional
- Someone who will look after the clinic and it’s equipment and maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- The candidate should have good communication skills and be well maintained.
- Someone with drive and enthusiasm to work hard and earn money.
- Passionate about giving great customer service, and building rapport with your clients.
- Experience in using HIFU and or LASER is ideal but happy to take on the right candidate who is determined to master these new skills.
- We are looking to open days as required to start with as this is a new clinic with new treatments so is impossible to know how many days we can fill initially until we get you started (available days: Monday, Thursday, Friday AM, alternate Saturdays and Sundays). Hoping to be able to fill all of these available days in due course.
- Salary will be discussed based on experience and willingness to work hard and flexibility in these early stages of the company progression.
- We are looking for someone who cares and wants to help build this together!
- We are happy to accommodate your schedule around family and other commitments
- Work hard for us and we want nothing more than to help you achieve your dreams too!
Check us out on Instagram
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £160.00 /day
Full clinical PPE required
Clinic disinfection between clients
Masks, hand sanitising and social distancing in reception area