'Foxhills Spa' opened in April 2021 on the Old Down Estate. Old Down is set in 66 acres of beautiful grounds with panoramic views across the River Severn to Wales and the rolling hills beyond. Our magnificently refurbished Manor House is lavishly presented for exclusive wedding hire and is fully equipped to host corporate events.
We are looking for a Spa/Beauty Therapist to join our team. We are offering a 30 hour/week contract, hours will be allocated over 4/5 days according to business needs. Please be aware the Spa is closed on Sundays.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- To deliver a variety of spa treatments including massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure to a high standard.
- Ensure that client’s files are kept up-to-date and notes are completed at the end of treatments.
- Ensure that a professional demeanour and high standard of presentation is always maintained.
- Ensure that the treatment room is always kept clean and fully stocked to create a relaxing atmosphere for clients.
- Ensure that the Spa is always kept clean and tidy.
- To work as part of the Spa team with assisting colleagues in all areas of the Spa.
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations in a timely manner.
- Promote Spa, beauty products and additional services to clients.
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health & safety regulations, ensuring that personal and client safety is never compromised.
- Maintain equipment and inventory of products.
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a Spa or beauty therapy role.
- High attention to detail.
- Good time keeping.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A team player who has a proactive approach to working.
Apply for Spa/Beauty Therapist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly