To join an exciting new salon opening at the end of August. Looking for candidates dedicated to deliver our customers The ultimate Opulence experience.
Looking to recruit an experienced Style Director to be a part of an exciting new venture. Where outstanding service comes as standard! Anyone joining the team will, as individuals be rewarded for providing outstanding service and excellent experience to our customers.
This vibrant salon will be a great place to work hard but will always have time to play hard too.
Your experience to cover all aspects of styling, including full consultation with clients, building new clientele, referring clients for colour and increasing client product knowledge and product sales whilst motivating and encouraging the team to deliver the best.
General duties include:
- Ensure all Stylists meet the service levels
- Meeting and exceed sales targets
- Welcoming customers and ensuring that they’re comfortable with a glass of something nice.
- Advising clients on suitable cuts, colours and treatments available
- Recommending suitable hair products
- Washing, conditioning, cutting, colouring and styling hair
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends, hairstyles and products
- Cleaning work stations and sanitising equipment throughout the day
- Working with a variety of equipment like straighteners, clippers and hot brushes
- Meeting with suppliers and ordering new stock as needed
- Maintaining an adequate inventory of hair products and tools
- Mentoring and inspiring the apprentices and be ambassador of the Salon & Brand
- That is able to use Phorest system
In return, we will also give you an opportunity to earn uncapped commission and an unrivalled opportunity to be hair specialists in the industry and part of a team that will support you to unlock your own potential.
Apply for Style Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly