Inspired by the English Countryside, this Health Club and Spa offers a warm and tranquil retreat within a quintessentially English hotel in the Surrey countryside.
Getting the job done' whilst delivering exceptional service to both members and guests is at the heart of the business. The successful candidate will be an accomplished coordinator, who thrives on multi-tasking, prioritising workload and ensuring all aspects of the role is delivered to the highest standard.
An interest in health and well-being is advantageous, together with experience of working within the spa industry or within a 5 star hotel/hospitality environment.
The position will report to the Head Receptionist, responsibilities include;
• Assist guests with reservations for Spa services (and other services on the Estate).
• Sell retail products and upkeep the display areas.
• Provide tours of the Spa as required
• Answer all telephone calls within three rings in a friendly and courteous manner and resolve all queries as efficiently as possible.
• Respond to all emails within 24 hours in an appropriate manner, following up where required to ensure a positive outcome.
Good communication and IT skills, excellent telephone manner and attention to detail.
This is a full time position, working shift patterns to suit opening hours, – Spa opening 6:30am - Spa Closing 8:30/9pm
Salary plus service charge , benefits