An opportunity to join our family where work is a pleasure.
Location: Located just 15 miles from Oxford, the Minster Mill is in the picturesque village of Minster Lovell, the newly developed Minster Mill and Garden Spa includes a 48 cover 3 AA rosette restaurant, a lounge bar and banqueting for up to 100 people. Our sister property, the Old Swan (over the road!) is a classic country Inn that offers a relaxed but bustling environment and great food, housing 16 bedrooms above. The Minster Mill offers a relaxed, fun yet professional environment to work in.
Hours: Full time or part time – We are flexible and want work to fit your plans too, so let us know what you are looking for
Role: As part or our team, we welcome your passion, natural warmth and humour to ensure our guests have an amazing experience every time. We’re seeking friendly, warm and cheerful individuals who are happy to work together as a team and, importantly, want to have fun. We welcome candidates who are new to the industry as well as experienced ones - what matters most to us is that you have a positive and engaging personality, you are self-motivated and enjoy the buzz and excitement of a busy hotel atmosphere.
To say thank you, we have many perks:
- Competitive pay – We are proud that everyone who joins our family gets rewarded a rate of pay above the National Living Wage, irrespective of age, plus you get tips on top.
- Treat yourself once in a while with lots of retail and hospitality perks through our Perkbox platform.
- Excellent discounts across our family of hotels – you will be entitled to 25% off food & beverage in our hotels plus we offer an amazing staff rate of £25 B&B per person across the group & your friends and family get special rates too.
- We understand it’s OK not to be OK, so we offer an externally run confidential helpline for any support you require about anything you might need as part of our Employee Assistance Programme.
- We sustain you physically too, meals when you are on duty are free.
- Everyone can learn and develop - our ‘Family First’ development pathways are unique to us and are the best in the business.
- We provide lots of opportunity to progress and move up – we have made hundreds of internal promotions, including to General Manager level.
- We like to say a special thank you for every year you are with us - our milestone awards include Champagne, afternoon tea, or dinner for you and someone special. When you reach the big milestones, you receive extra special gifts on top like longer hotel stays, extra days off and a unique gift especially chosen for you
About our family of hotels
We bring a family of hotels together under one roof, ready to welcome guests with open arms, warm hearts and experiences that are simply memorable.
Each of our hotels are unique, individual, and quirky in personality. Quality is fundamental to everything we do, and it is the simple things that matter. We believe everyone should feel included, special and welcome, and that applies to our team and our guests.
We have very unique hotels in very special locations, from the award winning Gidleigh Park in Devon, the 900-year-old Amberley Castle to our cool city centre Abode Manchester set in a 19th century textile factory, two minutes from Piccadilly train station – to see the whole group, take a look here www.brownswordhotels.co.uk
One click apply to become part of our family that works hard & plays hard too, inspires and supports each other and has a load of fun along the way.