Our client who is a local day spa that is run by women for women!
The spa offers a relaxing oasis to unwind, forget about the hustle and bustle that is daily life, offering exquisite tailored services that pamper, detox and energise! Alongside Spa Packages and Spa days, they offer appointments for essentials such as waxing, manicures, pedicures and gel nails.
They are seeking an experienced Level 3 Beauty Spa Therapist to help them for the next three months on a part time rolling contract. This does include working Saturdays, but you get to choose which Saturday’s to work as it is a flexible role. This does have the potential to lead to a permanent contract for those workers seeking security in their next role.
• Must be qualified in NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
• Must have experience within a similar role
• Able to work Saturdays
• Professional attitude towards work
• Approachable and friendly
• Confidently deliver a high standard of treatments
• Excellent weekly pay
• Flexibility for a good "work-life balance"
• Lead to a permanent position if you wish
• Training Opportunities
• Ability to work at other local Spas and Salons in the area to "Top-up" hours
If you would like further details or would like to apply for this role, send your up to date CV on email to email@example.com