The Works Beauty was established in 2016 as a home salon and has grown and established into its own premises in New Malden Surrey. We house Environ Skin Care, CACI and OPI. We are excited to soon be launching Dermalux LED light therapy and Elim Medical Pedicure system.
We are looking for an experienced Beauty Therapist with a passion for beauty and wellness. This role will be part time 20 hours a week, including Saturdays.
As a Beauty Therapist, you will provide consultations and treatments to customers ensuring professionalism is maintained to a high standard.
- Must have NVQ level 3 including electrical facials (CACI is desirable)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Team player
- Flexibility and able to work weekends
- Proficient in intimate waxing
- Must have the ability to work on your own and use initiative
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for making others feel better
- Excellent organisation, presentation and housekeeping
- Outstanding retail skills and a natural confidence in interacting with all customers
- Complete beauty treatments to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to.
- Give professional advice to customers and promote available treatments.
- Meet required targets set by the manager
- Attend any appropriate training courses and promote products.
- Ensure the treatment room is always fully prepared and stocked for all treatments.
- Ensure all equipment and utensils are properly cleaned and sterilised.
- Competitive pay and commission structure
- Training and development
- Staff discount on products
- Car parking available on site
We would love to hear from you if you think you have the right skills and experience to grow within a fast-evolving boutique salon. Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com