We are looking for someone who understands the day-to-day operations and can show true leadership to a fun and passionate team. You’ll treat this like your own business so being an entrepreneur is essential. You’ll have a support team around you but you’ll be expected to get involved with finance, P&L, revenue etc. Ideally you’ll have experience working within a beauty or retail industry and understand a true fast paced environment.
ABOUT GREY WOLFE
Owners of Grey Wolfe, Sarah Jones and Sinéad Johnson, are both inspiring leaders, and have a joint passion for a holistic approach to beauty and wellness.
Sarah is a seasoned health and well-being expert and serial owner of successful Spas across the UK. She brings a unique perspective to Grey Wolfe through her holistic approach to beauty. She’s a self-made woman who started her first spa with the intention of treating beauty as more than skin deep, and was rewarded with commercial success, a celebrity following and social media fan base.
Sinéad has become a respected and sought-after leader in her field - creating an international award winning and highly successful hair salon. Her success, passion and point of view has attracted followers on and offline, and she is increasingly in demand to speak at hair events and conferences. She believes in beauty from the inside out, and practices what she preaches, putting in the work to maintain a healthy body and mind through an intentional self-care practice.
Together, they are a perfect combination, using an inside out approach in an industry that is usually skin-deep and superficial. They are masterminding a new style of spa where you need to know, understand, and be able to articulate your body, spirituality, and state of mind. A minimalist, mindful, approach to beauty.
Our beautiful Wellness Spa is looking for talented and passionate staff to join us. Our environment is a beautiful, tranquil and healing space and all treatments reflect this and the Grey Wolfe philosophy. With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and driven Front of House/Retail Consultant. With excellent customer service experience and warm and friendly personality. You will be required to greet all clients and ensure they receive a 5* star service whilst in the Wellness Space. You will set the example in delivering exceptional service, whilst championing the Grey Wolfe philosophy to the highest professional standard.
- Have experience within a luxury 5 star environment
- You will need to learn and maintain a high level of product knowledge to proactively engage with clients and achieve sales targets.
- Have a passion for your work and the ability to innovate, with a proven track record within luxury environments
- Good listener. Listening is a key skill in all management roles.
- A positive, enthusiastic and flexible individual with a can-do attitude.
- A genuine interest and passion for wellness/well-being/holistic approach.
- Have the ability to operate in a diverse and luxury environment with a focus on guest experience
- Be a self-motivator and someone who is ready to challenge in the interest of continuous improvement
- Excellent level of English, written and verbal
- Be friendly, approachable, patient and professional
- Have a high degree of knowledge in Safe Working Practice
- High standard of personal appearance
- To enjoy and understand working in a small team
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Ensure exceptional familiarity with the all retail products and treatment, and recommend confidently and maximise sales to all clients.
- Create an incredible customer experience by effective management of all departments
- Ownership of P&L; weekly evaluation and presenting back to Directors across the business
- Management of the day-day operations of the wellness space, including staff management, rotas, and quality assurance.
- Manage all aspects of GW costs and budgets to ensure profitability.
- Manage and maintain effective levels of recruitment and retention.
- Able to identify development areas and increase overall team performance
- Able to drive retail targets organically with the team
- Champion any additional priorities set out by the business
- Offer support and mentoring in evolving customer service/problem resolution.
- Inventory management and ensuring constant adequate stock levels.
- This role would suit someone who has substantial experience and can hit the ground running as a Senior Manager
- Understanding of how a P&L works
- Influencing key stakeholders with an awareness of commercial acumen
- Managing a large team but still able to understand the minor details
- Available to work various mornings, evenings and weekends
- Passionate and capable manager who has a genuine interest in beauty
- Consistently Achieving Retail Targets
- You will be responsible for the maintain of standards in the spa, treatment rooms, retail and beverage area.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Wellness Space.
- Manage all client bookings, using our online system, whilst liaising with the Therapist team on their schedules to increase appointment occupancy.
- Ensure exceptional familiarity with the all retail products and treatment and recommend to clients.
- Set up event spaces and host guest/clients
- You will follow the Grey Wolfe philosophy to the highest professional standard.
WHY WORK FOR GREY WOLFE - BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Hair allowance at Sinéad Kelly London
- Development programmes
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- % off skincare products
- % off Sinéad Kelly London haircare products
- Uniform provided
- Commission on retail sales
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter