Spa Manager – FaceGym Kings Road studio, London
FaceGym is the first of its kind and a unique facial fitness experience, and is in the confidence-boosting business. Think of us as a complete gym workout for your face. We combine powerful kneading movements with our high-performance skincare, innovative tools and cutting-edge technology to tone and tighten the 40+ forgotten muscles of the face – in our Studios, on face-gymcom and our Digital Studio, third-party retailers (Sephora, Selfridges, SAKS, Net-a-Porter to name a few, and many new ones to come), and at home. We are based in central London, working across the UK & USA, with new markets to launch soon!
The main function of this role is to drive revenue and profitability, manage the day to day operations of the Studio, as well as manage and support the team.
As Studio Manager you will champion exceptional customer service within the Studios. Create a happy working environment for employees and ensure continual financial growth.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to;
- Ensure all teams KPI targets are consistently met, and where not achieved the team have step by step feedback and coaching tools to help them improve
- To have a strong focus on client loyalty. Assessing occupancy rates – inspiring the team to continually improve on their own occupancy and rebook goals
- Managing Studio inventory to ensure the Studio is stocked with the necessary products and tools/equipment required to carry out the full range of workouts
- Ensuring all team members are adapting client conversations where appropriate, strengthening the interaction and engagement at all stages of the workout, service, maximising every sales opportunity to achieve all set KPI’s
- Ensuring health & safety guidelines are adhered to in relation to the sterilization and storage of all equipment and taking responsibility to make sure the studios and work stations are clean and presentable
- Having the confidence to support the team with overcoming selling challenges and ability to create retail theatre to attract and entice new customers during any downtime
- Maintain an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the team are delivering Workouts in accordance with workout protocols consistently
- To confidently manage and overcome customer complaints and challenges in the Studio and over the phone
- Building and constantly updating knowledge on skincare, products and Workouts
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all FaceGym personnel, especially within the store they manage
- Being a positive, motivated and well-informed team player
- Recruit new trainers into the team and safeguard their induction programme
- Ensuring a high standard of personal hygiene is maintained; grooming guidelines followed throughout the whole team and measures taken with individuals if required
- Accurately completing and checking all required paperwork and reports for the store and the team
- Being skillful on Zenoti system, accuracy is key and ensuring your team are the same
- Operating efficiently point of sale systems, card machines and tills
- Working and supporting management cover across locations and sites to further support and drive the business
The ideal candidate will;
- Previous people management experience is essential
- Be a motivational people leader
- Can-do entrepreneurial attitude to help support and drive the business forward
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent negotiation and communications skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Able to analyse and interpret financial data
- The ability to motivate and lead the team and to drive high performance
At FaceGym we work hard to ensure we promote a working culture that is positive, inspirational and truly inclusive; our teams are as diverse as our customers, and it’s this diversity that drives our success. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves, in a healthy and supportive team environment.
When coming to work with us at FaceGym, you are joining an amazing company, but you are also joining part of the Family.
Love what you do
You are Important!
If these Values mean something to you, and you’d like to work for a Company, where we have fun, are kind to each other and are continuously striving to be the very best – then we want to hear from YOU!
- Great discounts on FaceGym workouts and products
- Enhanced pension
- 25 days holiday, exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing an interest in FaceGym – we know there is a lot of choice out there. We aim to respond to everyone who has shown interest in the role, however due to a high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.