Spa Therapist – Jersey, Channel Islands - Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa or L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa
Are you a Spa Therapist ready to take the next step in your career? We have an exciting opportunity for a warm, friendly and proactive Spa Therapist to join our accomplished team at Grand Jersey Hotel or L'Horizon Beach Hotel & Spa in the sunny Channel islands.
As a Spa Therapist you will receive £11 per hour plus retail commission (approx £1500 per annum) & treatment commission (£3,900 per annum).
Our spas give that extra touch of luxury to our guests’ experience, giving them some well-deserved ‘me’ time, and our Spa Therapists love being the highlight of their day, week, and even month!
You’ll hold power to instantly relax, and you’ll be intuitive to our guests’ needs, whether you’re recommending a new treatment or introducing a product that will change their life!
Hours of work are generally between 10am - 6.30pm over 5 days to include weekends on a rota basis.
If this aligns with your career goals, we’d be delighted to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
• A competitive hourly rate of pay plus a share of service charge, treatment commission & retail commission
• Live in accommodation charged between £45 - £77 per week all-inclusive of meals and bills
• The opportunity to experience life in Jersey and a fantastic beach front location that is also close to the town and all of its shops and restaurants
• Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
• 29 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• Annual loyalty awards for example afternoon teas and overnight stays
• Life Assurance
• Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform.
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and genuine manner
• You’ll have an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent spa qualification, and ideally have previous experience in a similar role
• You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with our guests and be passionate about making them feel relaxed, indulged and inspired
• You’ll feel confident in acting as an expert and giving advice to guests on suitable products that will match their personal needs
• You’ll have a streak of sales in you, looking for opportunities to recommend spa products and return treatments
• You must be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests and be willing to work flexible shifts including weekends and bank holidays
• The ability to establish rapport and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 22 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.