Trainer / Promotions Therapist – UK nationwide (based centrally)
THALGO, specialist in marine spa therapies and one of the UK’s most trusted and respected spa / salon brands are looking for a dynamic and passionate educator / therapist to join the team in a Trainer / Promotions / Events Support role.
We are looking for someone passionate and knowledgeable about the industry, highly motivated, confident, with great communication and document writing / lesson planning skills and preferably with some teaching experience. Ideally based in the midlands / central / west of the UK, this position predominantly covers the North-west / West / South-west and Central UK.
This position is a role split between delivering our training modules (face, body, equipment, nutrition and retail) at selected venues, carrying out in-house promotions for our customers and event support (trade shows / press events) for our sales and marketing teams. You will be responsible for delivering all practical and theory training to our customers and help to co-ordinate requests and bookings. Sales also play a huge part in this role and you should be able to work closely with the sales team and the Lead Trainer to deliver growth across all our accounts.
The key qualities we look for will be the ability to teach / communicate perfectly our product and treatment information, both practical and theory and with some knowledge of equipment / devices. You should be able to coach and encourage sales for our customers and motivate therapists with your enthusiasm, passion and knowledge for the treatments.
In addition, the position requires:
- A beauty qualification of at least NVQ level 3 with electrical
- A valid driving license
- Flexibility to travel UK wide (with some overnight stays)
- Strong presentation skills (to be demonstrated at interview)
- Efficient and organised
- Strong IT skills, particularly PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent time management, super organised
- Ability to plan lessons and timetables
- Great communication skills
- Proven track record in sales
- Patience and understanding of customers needs
- Awareness of the industry / competitors as a whole
- Perfect personal presentation
- A happy, healthy, approach to your working life
Your personality plays a huge part in building relationships with clients and students, and is paramount to the growth of our business. It is also essential to be flexible to the needs of the business and to work harmoniously with the rest of our close-knit team.
We require a cover letter and CV to apply for this exciting position; we are waiting to hear from you!