Flexible Therapist ongoing work - weekday and weekends available
Permanent and temporary contracts available full-time and part time hours.
This stunning manor oozes sophistication and delivers luxury services to all members, Day Spa Clients and Hotel Guests.
They understand how important it is to take time to focus on self care and offer the best treatments from Indian Head massages through to aromatherapy rituals and ELEMIS BIOTEC facials.
Our client is looking for an experienced spa therapist to join their team ongoing either on a temporary or permanent contract basis for part time or full time hours. The hours are moulded around your schedule and alternatively weekend work will be an option should you need the work life balance. Any therapist who is able to work full-time and requires accommodation, this can be arranged during your contract.
- NVQ level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
- Elemis trained would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience within a similar role
- Have a "Can-Do" attitude
- To be able to manage your own working schedule
- Weekly Pay
- Excellent hourly rate
- Training opportunities
- Flexible working schedule to suit your requirements and needs
- Working on your terms either part-time or full-time
- Permanent contract available if you wish to "trial" on temporary hours first
To be considered for this role and other like it, please apply with your CV today to email@example.com or call Sarah on 01483 901 331.