Calling all Therapists in the Berkshire Area!
This exquisite privately owned hotel Spa needs your help.
The Spa has been awarded 5 bubbles by the Good Spa Guide and they are needing a level 3 Spa Therapist with previous experience in a similar role to help them manage treatment bookings ongoing, for either full-time or part time hours. This is a flexible temporary contract where you get to dictate your working rota and hours you are available to help them with treatments.
The right candidate will be able to plan and schedule their own working rota and have the capabilities of offering a wide variety of treatments from massage and facials to manicures and pedicures alike.
• To be able to carry out treatments to a high standard and ensure clients have a memorable experience at the Spa.
• Work alongside wholetime staff with daily spa operations and keeping inline with COVID safety guidelines.
• To be able to successfully manage own working rotas according to personal commitments and offer availability ongoing through 2022.
• Be open to the possibility at working at another Spa or Salon close to home should you choose to.
• Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualification or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 years experience within the industry
• Experience in a similar high paced role
• Excellent Weekly Pay
• Training Opportunities
• Free Parking
• Flexibility around work to work when you wish to around your own commitments and schedule
• Part Time or Full-Time hours available
If you wish to apply for this role or enquire others similar in your area, please send our CV to firstname.lastname@example.org