We are currently recruiting for 2 experienced Beauty Therapists to join our expanding salon.
1 x Full Time and 1 x Part Time (Flexible Hours) position.
Exciting opportunity for someone who is driven and self motivated. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a salon environment and have an outgoing personality. Must have skills and experience with acrylic and gel nail extensions, manicures, pedicures, massage and facial treatments. Would be beneficial to also have experience in micro-needling, dermaplaning & skin peels. You will be expected to maintain a high customer service level with the ability to maintain a client base. Sales experience is required across all treatments.
Primary Duties Include:
* To provide the highest standard of treatments and customer service to clients.
* Good knowledge of treatments to provide information for client needs.
* Carry out thorough consultations with clients.
* Maintain a client base with the ability to increase treatment sales.
* Maintain a high standard of cleanliness.
* Create a relaxing, calm and welcoming salon environment for the clients.
* Respect and maintain client confidentiality at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing salon in an ever changing industry. We are a fun, friendly hardworking team always striving to provide the highest standard to our clients. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Qualifications: NVQ Level 3
Experience: 2-3 Years
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org