Spa Elite is suppporting the Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa. ONE SPA is Scotland’s most renowned urban thermal spa experience comprising a fitness centre, swimming pool, poolside sauna and rooftop Hydropool as well as treatment rooms and a beauty salon. The philosophy at One Spa is all-encompassing; down to the smallest details the Spa is designed to comfort, pamper and relax, and has a natural balance of energy, water and heat in a beautiful, light-filled space.
As the Spa Manager at ONE SPA you are responsible for managing and supervising all areas of the spa, including its programs, services, hours of operation, pool facilities, gym, pool, changing areas and staff. You will coordinate the delivery of spa services including spa, treatments, fitness & wellness, reservations, reception desk, membership and locker room areas. As a department head, you will direct and work with the duty management team and the teams to successfully execute all spa & leisure operations; you will strive to continually improve guest and associate satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
As part of the Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa, Edinburgh you will be part of the leadership team We are looking for an experienced professional who has experience a high quality environment, delivering exceptional service; who has managed a large team and who can drive ONE SPA forward in 2022 and beyond.
Responsibilities include to:
- Direct the daily operations of the spa according to Marriott Operating Standards
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and implement the ONE SPA’s marketing strategy to build top-line revenue. Manage revenue sources such as spa product sales and membership enrolments to generate increased revenue.
- Ensure products and services delivered by the spa meet or exceed guest expectations. Build customer loyalty through product and service excellence.
- Hire, develop and retain a diverse workforce to deliver excellent products and services. Create and sustain a work environment that focuses on fair and equitable treatment and associate satisfaction to enable business success.
- Work with selected vendors for spa retail operations to deliver an outstanding guest service spa experience it your responsibility to use initiative and a proactive approach to ensure we always give our guests unique and fabulous options to make the most of their time and their visit and to make their experience at ONE SPA unique.
- Comply with COSHH and Health and Safety Standards
- Follow lost property procedures.
- Comply with Brand Standards when cleaning and getting each room ready for the guest arrival
You’ll be expected to:
- Deliver an exceptionally high standard of five star luxury lifestyle service for every guest interaction
- Attitude, grooming standard, body language and tone need to be positive, supportive and on brand at all times
- You are expected to deliver service to your full potential when you are here
- You’re expected to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene standards of all areas at all times.
- You must adhere to and manage the adherence by others to all guidelines provided in relation to cleaning, sanitising and returning to usage of all tables, chairs and equipment to ensure compliance with company and government guidelines surrounding Covid-19.
- You must wear and ensure all associates on shift wear appropriate PPE (as provided by the hotel) at all times and as directed when on property. This can include face masks and gloves and any other PPE as deemed appropriate or necessary at the discretion of the company.
- You must ensure to respect all social distancing measures as mandated by government and the company, not only with guests but also between associates.
- A competitive salary - £38,000 - £42,000
- 28 days holiday per year
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Laundry of your business wear
- Travel discounts within Marriott International properties, including for your friends and family
- 20% food and beverage discount when you travel
- 50% discount in our own One Square Restaurant and Bar for you and up to 5 guests
- Private medical insurance and a culture where your training and development is our priority
Please apply via this advert, we look forward to speaking to you!