Advanced Spa Therapist - Argyllshire – Scotland
Experience the delights of outdoor activity or simply improve your wellbeing soaking up the amazing landscape whilst embracing your career development.
If you are an adventurous Spa/Beauty Therapist who is looking to embrace the many benefits of living and working with a luxury hotel and spa collection, this vacancy offers huge opportunity to be more than just a career. You will not only be part of an inspired, select team of professionals launching a new spa opening, you will also be part of a wider forward thinking company who are recognised for their support and investment to bring out the very best in people.
• 100% service charge, up to approx £2000 per year
• Flexible working pattern
• Training and development opportunities including SVQ’s and professional qualifications
• Staff meals
• Discounted rates across our group of hotels for accommodation and food & beverage for you and your friends & family
• Personal membership to Perkbox offering a range of offers and discounts
• Long Service Recognition
• Pet Bereavement Day
• Contribution towards driving lessons
• Charitable fund raising matched up to £250
• Paid day off on your birthday each year
• Applicants must be beauty qualified on hold a certification in NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
Permanent contracts vary from 24 - 40 hours
Salary from £25,000 to £27000 depending on experience
• NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent
• 2 x years’ experience in a busy beauty/spa environment
• Flexibility working weekends and late evenings