Educator/Trainer - Advanced electrotherapy based treatment systems.
North London based
Full Time Monday - Friday
This vacancy is with a leading professional aesthetics/equipment brand who has an impressive record of account management with a strong, supportive education program. It is a fantastic (and rare) opportunity to join one of the UK’s respected Spa/Beauty brands as their head office Trainer.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the industry, highly motivated with bundles of enthusiasm and infectious personality. Candidates must have the ability to inspire individuals to perform at a distance - your training must resonate after your session has ended; understand the psychology of selling and have experience in aesthetics and beauty procedures.
• Beauty Therapy qualification to NVQ level 3 essential
• Teaching Qualification
• Previous experience in a training delivery role - essential
A complete understanding of skincare, skin biology and cosmetic ingredients is required.
Our client will be looking for
• Strong presentation skills (to be demonstrated at interview)
• Excellent time management
• Ability to plan lessons and timetables
• Great communication skills
• Flexibility, prepared to go the extra mile
• Ability to write documents with great attention to detail
• A happy, healthy, approach to your working life
Base Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum