Our client based in Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire have a philosophy to deliver personalised spa treatments unique to every guest, so each client can retreat on a Spa journey with a difference!
The Spa offers elite and exclusive spa experiences in an atmosphere of calm, tranquillity and elegance, featuring 4 luxurious fully equipped treatment rooms, a Mud Rasul and stunning relaxation suite. They are seeking an experienced therapist to come and help support the spa when they need it most. This is a flexible part time role and can easily turn into a temp to perm position for the right candidate if they wish to progress with the company. With other Spas and salons locally to this, Redcurrant can accommodate for further flexible hours to make up full-time contracts where the hours are complete dictated by you the therapist. You will be able to have aa happy work life balance and can easily fit work around your commitments.
• Qualified in Beauty Therapy to level 3 UK standard or equivalent.
• Be able to manage your own schedule
• Feel confident in working with 4/5* Spas
• Excellent communication skills with the office to manage your own diary
• Having brand experience with ELEMIS will be advantageous
• Excellent PAYE weekly pay
• Training opportunities
• Work life balance that you dictate
• Free parking on site
• Flexible Hours Part Time and Full Time available
if you would like to have further details regarding this role or others we are recruiting for, please apply with your up to date CV today and a member of our team will get back to you.