This stunning award-winning, privately owned Hotel and Day Spa is looking for a level 3 therapist to help support their Spa Team during busy periods.
The ideal candidate will be able to help with ongoing hours through the year and would be happy with working days around their own personal commitments. Weekends and week days are needed, but you get to pick and choose the days you work around your schedule. This is a perfect role for someone who is looking for part-time or full-time ongoing hours, or to "top-up" salaries when they need it. There is an option for a temp to perm contract for a therapiast who is looking for their new "working home".
• Excellent weekly pay
• Training Opportunities
• Free Parking
• Flexible shifts around your plans and commitments
• Permanent contract available part-time or full-time hours
• Cap of 4 hours massage per shift, with never more than 2 full bodies back to back
• Must be level 3 beauty therapy qualified
• Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
• Germaine de Cappucini brand trained would be advantageous but not essential - * training provided
• Passionate about the industry
• Be able to provide a high standard of treatments
If you would like to hear about this role and other within the area, please apply today with your CV