Assistant Beauty Shop Manager - Leicestershire
We are looking for a qualified and motivated Beauty Retailer to join an exceptional team of skincare specialists within one of the most recognized destination spas.
Promising you a career where every day is different, where teamwork is the name of the game and your skills and talents are developed and rewarded, our client is renowned for equipping you with a profile of global recognition.
Providing guests with exceptional customer service and knowledge, the successful candidate will be assisting the day to day running of the Beauty Retail area and its staff, together with carrying out beauty activity, including the delivery of masterclasses.
• Supervisor or Management experience
• Previous experience in Beauty retail
• Experience in managing a team
• Excellent communication skills at multiple levels
• Strong customer service skills
• Competent with excel and other computer systems
• Proven track record in a sales environment
This is a permanent position.
Hours of work:
4/5 days - 32 or 39 hours, on a rota basis, including every other weekend.
• Up to £1000 per year in tips (full-time equivalent)
• 28 days holiday
• Free meals on duty
• Free parking on site with discounted electric car charging
• Free transport from nearest town
• Use of gymnasium, exercise classes and areas of the Spa
• Discounts on retail
• Discounts on beauty treatments, food and drinks
• Discounts for family spa packages
Salary on application