Beauty Therapist – North London
This established Urban sanctuary combines the finest beauty innovations and well-being practices to offer clients an abundance of treatments to rediscover themselves away from city life.
Believe in extraordinary experiences for clients makes each day different for the therapist, tailoring each client visit through consultation and therapist experience.
Your role would be to assist the team in offering unrivaled and exemplary customer care with treatments to ensure salon growth.
• Providing outstanding customer service
• Carrying out consultations
• Providing the full range of treatments offered within the salon to the highest possible standard.
• Maintaining client records
• Maintaining a safe, healthy and clean working environment
• Advising clients on suitable retail products
• Qualifications – minimum of NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy
• Proficient carrying out nail care treatments including Gel nails
• Excellent communication skills, face to face and over the phone
• Able to work to consistently high standards within commercial times
• Good team player
• Willing to learn
• Professional attitude to colleagues and clients
• Great attention to detail
Additional Requirements – Preferred but Not Essential
• Intimate Waxing
• HD Brow
• Lycon trained
• HydraFacial and laser trained would be desirable
Salary: £10 - £12 per hour depending on experience plus 10% commission on retail
Permanent, Full time position